Whether you’re having an ocean-themed birthday party or want more ways to explore the journey of gray whales like Little Gray on your own, here are some fun activities:
- Directions for how to make your own whale origami (I added some barnacles to mine to really make it look like a gray whale).
- The interactive online game Whale Watcher where you join Jean-Michel Cousteau’s team in filming gray whales on their migration.
- A gray whale crossword puzzle from the American Cetacean Society.
- A Little Gray’s Great Migration printable word search.
- A Little Gray’s Great Migration online jigsaw puzzle.
- Instructions for how to draw a life-sized gray whale. (This is on the Journey North website with lots more teacher resources about the gray whale migration.)